NBTC LTD, in line with cooperate mission is committed in achieving the highest Health, Safety and Environmental standard through it’s business activities.
In all our projects, we are always committed to all Health, Safety and Environmental issues, as a priority in all company activities;
- Safeguarding the health and safety of all its employees and of those who may be affected by it’s operations through proactive identification of Health and Safety risk implementation of suitable control measures.
- Proactively identifying environmental aspect, minimizing adverse environmental impact, implementing suitable environmental protection / mitigation measures and preventing environmental pollution in all our operations.
- Implementing programs and appropriate protective measures to control risks and to respond quickly and effectively to any emergency resulting from our operations.
- Ensure and support the principle of “stop any activity at any time if you feel that safety is compromised”.
- Promote a culture in which the employees share HSE commitment and are fully involved in it’s implementation.
Through systemic hazard identification and risk mitigating process, NBTC LTD has achieved a milestone in Lost Time Injury (LTI) free man hour over the years till date.
We have been able to achieve the following throughout our operations;
- Zero fatality
- Zero lost injury
- Zero fire incident
- Zero environmental incident
- 100% compliance with legal requirement
As part of our on-going effort to promote occupational health and safety at work, we encourage our staff to strive towards achieving safe and healthy working environment.
We also carry out periodic training’s and map out strategies to recognize outstanding staffs who are safety compliant.
Health and Safety of our personnel, clients, visitors and host communities is of the topmost priority and treated as a business objective.